Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Citrus Twist Guest Designer!

Hi Everyone!

I'm so very excited to announce that I am guest designing with Citrus Twist kit club! When Trina asked me if I'd work with June's kits I was thrilled. When I opened the box and saw all the goodies in this month's kit I couldn't wait to work with them! The kits are awesome and packed with perfectly coordinated fun stuff! Make sure you check out the Citrus Twist blog, and I'll be back with a post tomorrow with some of my projects. Until then, here's a little peek:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

6 comments:

  1. congrats on the gig!! that's beautiful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and this page is amazing! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations - and I love your layout - it is so fresh and pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Congrats! So well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful Katie!!! <3 You have such an eye for color and detail!! LOVE!! I agree so well deserved!! <3

    ReplyDelete