Monday, January 9, 2012

D-d-d-d-d-dora. D-d-d-d-d-dora.

Maya is obsessed with Dora. And since we celebrated her birthday a month early, I made a Dora cake for her real birthday. She liked it. I did a google images search and found a Dora cake that looked easy enough and I copied it. I do that a lot. It makes people think that I'm a lot cooler and creative than I really am.

IMG_9188-21

IMG_9240-22
See, I told you she liked it.

IMG_9267-23

IMG_9163-20
Look mom! I'm two! Her shirt is Lily's from when she turned two. I sewed it using my mom's sewing machine. It broke while I was sewing this shirt. Hence the horrible stitching.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie is obsessed with Dora too. She will out of nowhere just go "that sneaky fox!" She calls her Explora Dora. We have also had to be mean and cut her off. Sometimes tough love is the only way to go when you have an addict on your hands.

    ReplyDelete